Power You Can Depend On.
C&D Technologies, Inc. is a technology company that produces and markets systems for the power conversion and storage of electrical power, including industrial batteries and electronics. This specialized focus has established the company as a leading and valued supplier of products in reserve power systems and electronic power supplies.
UPS High Rate Max Series
C&D Technologies High Rate Max batteries provide the constant power backup that UPS systems require. The high energy density and quality designs assure that your business systems run uninterrupted.
- Data Centers
- Network Operations Centers
- Industrial Process Control Facilities
- Internet Housing Sites
- Semiconductor Manufacture
- Banks & Financial Markets
- 10 year Design Life @ 25°C
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of over 99%
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life
- Flame arresting, one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life
- UL Recognized Component
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and covers
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- Not restricted for air/surface/water transport
TEL Long Duration
C&D Technologies TEL Long Duration series batteries are designed to provide standby power to critical applications in the Telecom industry. The TEL series batteries have undergone extensive life cycle testing, including SR4228 compliance, to ensure the longest and most reliable service life possible. With a range of capacities from 30 to 125 ampere hours and many installation options including relay racks, cabinets and more, the TEL Long Duration series is suited to a variety of applications within the Telecommunications industry.
- Long service life as proven by Telcordia SR4228 testing and compliance
- Low Profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts reduce height and maintenance while increasing safety and performance
- Non-Spillable Design provides non-restricted transportation options
- AGM Technology provides over 99% gas recombination efficiency
- Flame Retardant case and cover complies with UL94 V-0
- UL Recognized component
- SLC wiring harnesses available for many TEL models