Battery USA has become a very valuable resource to UPS Manufactures and UPS Maintenance Services Providers both Nationwide and internationally because we stock larger quantities than any other specialty battery distributor. We also offer distributor programs for Automotive, Commercial, and Fleet battery distributors throughout the U.S.A., Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Battery USA has the following career opportunities available:
Orlando, Florida – Route Sales, Driver
The Route Sales Driver meets our customers’ needs through up-selling/cross-selling and provides Superior customer service through proactively managing all Route Responsibilities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Solicit new customers, up-sell/cross-sell/sample all lines of service or products to accounts for profitability.
- Actively participate in promotions and contests, training and inventory audits.
- Ensure and build customer loyalty and provide outstanding customer service. Build relationships, communicate honestly and openly.
- Safely operate vehicle at all times and in a courteous way.
- Load and unload truck at beginning and end of each day.
- Ensure timely and correct deliveries to customers.
- Accurately prepare route paper work.
- Monitor and report competitive activity and turn in prospective leads to our Sales Team.
- Have and maintain a valid Florida Driver’s License.
- General logistical knowledge of central Florida.
- Must be in good physical stature, required to move heavy products on a daily basis.
- At least 2 years’ experience driving a box truck under 26,000 GVW preferred.
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents and excessive traffic violations.
- Demonstrate skills in operation of vehicle and preferably minimum one year experience of safe driving.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as good management skills and be a team player.
- Basic math skills required.
- Bilingual a plus (fluent in Spanish)
Battery USA is a Drug and Alcohol Free Work Place – must be able to pass Pre-hire Drug Screen
Must be able to pass a DOT physical Exam
Please submit letter of interest and current resume to email@example.com for consideration.